What means "GOOD, MINT, etc." ?
To be as accurate as possible regarding the quality of a product, we thought that you might be interested knowing the closest state of it, which could be :
– SOMEWHAT GOOD : used and with some possible damages.
– GOOD : used and in good condition, but maybe some slight damages.
– VERY GOOD : used and in very good condition, without damages.
– MINT : used and in mint condition, without damages.
– NEW : never used or opened, without damages.
– SEALED : new, never used or opened, sealed and without damages.
– CIB : Complete in Box.
PS: Very uncommonly, but sometimes sealed items can be used and/or with visible damages (if it is the case, you can expect to see those details in the description)
What payment methods are available ?
We offer to our customers the possibility to pay via:
– Credit card: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS (via Stripe or PayPal).
– Debit card: MAESTRO / BANCONTACT (via Stripe).
I want to make a return of the delivery I received, how do I do that ?
It is possible, of course, to return an article that we delivered to you. There are, however, some rules and conditions to follow regarding these types of cases that are listed in our “terms & conditions” section.
What are the delivery methods ?
You can choose to have your delivery shipped to your home, at a relay point or you can simply pick up your item at our shop (Rue du Prince Royal 9 – 1050 – Ixelles).
Is it possible to pre-order an item before it's released ?
Some upcoming articles can be pre-ordered. This is indicated on the page of the selected article.
Can I order an item that I can not find on the website ?
Yes, you can send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a specific item that you unfortunately did not find on the website. We will try to do our best to find the item you are looking for !
Is there a warranty on the goodies ?
Not being electronic items (except in exceptional cases), there is no warranty on goodies. In case of proven manufacturing defect, an exception may be possible and the article may, to the extent of availability, be replaced.
How long is a warranty ?
– The warranty on new consoles is 2 years from the date of purchase.
– The warranty on used consoles is 6 months from the date of purchase (beware a used console can be sealed / never used, but remains a second-hand item if it is sold as that, this particularly the case for certain consoles of the “Retrogaming” category)
– The warranty on new games and new electronic accessories is 2 years from the date of purchase.
– The warranty on used games and used electronic accessories is 6 months from the date of purchase (beware a used game or used electronic accessory can be sealed / never used but remains nevertheless a second-hand item if it is sold as that, this is particularly the case for some games and electronic accessories of the “retrogaming” category).
Do I get a warranty on the items I purchase on your site ?
Yes, the items are under warranty. However, we are talking about electronic devices and/or electronic items. This includes consoles, game cartridges, game discs and electronic accessories.
You want to sell video games / toys / goodies ?
Super Gaby Games offers the possibility to repurchase your (old) video games / toys / goodies. To do this there are different available methods:
– A form to be completed via the link at the very bottom of the homepage (“Want to get rid of some old stuff?”). In that form, you can upload photos and write some details so we can see what you have to offer.
– Come and visit us at our Pop-Up Store located at Rue du Prince Royal 9 – 1050 – Ixelles (Brussels).
– Send us details and photos about what you want to sell via Facebook Messenger.
You want to contact us ?
To get in touch with Super Gaby Games, nothing more simple, send us an email at the following address: email@example.com . We will reply as soon as possible !
I notice that I have experience points but I do not know what I can do with it ? (available as from v2.0 website)
The experience points allow you to benefit from all sorts of advantages through the website, including receiving discounts on your purchases, gifts, personal invitations to events in which we participate, etc.
(available as from v2.0 website)
I just made an order, what happens next ?
Once your order has been made, we validate it by sending you a confirmation email; this email is important to make sure of availability of the item but also to confirm related details. You can consult the status of your order from the “My Account” section at any time.
I lost my password to access to "My Account" section, what should I do ?
You forgot your password ? Do not panic ! A module has been provided for this type of case, you just have to click on “forgotten password” and follow the instructions. If you have any problem recovering your password, please send us an email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do I have to enter my details to register as a member and / or purchase an item ?
In order to purchase an item on the website, it is necessary to provide correct contact information and to register as a member to allow us to personally send you your order.
Also, registering allows you to enter our loyalty program which is illustrated through the experience points (this is called “leveling”) and thus get all kinds of benefits in the future !